The PPI complaint form takes around 30 minutes to complete. Your progress won’t be saved so you’ll need to complete it in one go, so it’ll be useful to have the following information to hand
- An existing complaint reference number, if you have one
- The reference number on the letter, if we’ve written to you explaining you can make a complaint
- Any account/card and PPI policy numbers
- The start dates of any policies
- Information about how your policy was sold, for example on the phone or in branch
- Your employment details at the time you took out PPI, including salary and whether your employer provided any level of pay if you were unable to work
- Details of any savings or other insurance you had when you took out your policy
- What you took out your loan/credit card for – if it was to pay off other loans, please tell us the amounts you paid off
Don’t worry if you don’t have all these details, you can still complete the online form. We might need to contact you if we have any questions or if we need more information. If you remember something after you've submitted the form, or find a document that you think will help us investigate and make a decision about your complaint, please get in touch as soon as possible.
If you post more information to us, please make sure you provide your complaint reference number, if you have one, or a covering letter with your details. This will help us find your complaint quickly.